5 Chocolate Fondue Recipes
Here are 5 more mouthwatering chocolate fondue recipes...
Below are 5 more mouthwatering chocolate fondue recipes:
Cinnamon and Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Honey Fondue
Sugar-Free Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Orange Fondue
Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
(If you haven't yet read our intro to our chocolate fondue recipe offerings, click here.)
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #4: Cinnamon and Chocolate FondueRecipe Summary - Cinnamon and Chocolate Fondue Difficulty: Medium Yield: 3 cups
Ingredients - Cinnamon and Chocolate Fondue
1/4 cup butter
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1/4 cup flour
2 cups light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Instructions - Cinnamon and Chocolate Fondue
1. Melt butter and chocolate together in fondue pot or double boiler.
2. Whisk in flour until blended.
3. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat. Add in cinnamon.
5. Pour into fondue dish (if using double boiler)-- and enjoy.
For suggestions on what to use as dippers, click here for a list of fruit and other items to dip into
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #5: Chocolate Honey FondueRecipe Summary - Chocolate Honey Fondue Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients - Chocolate Honey Fondue
2 (3.5 ounce) bars Toblerone dark chocolate
3 ounces dark chocolate
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons honey
Instructions - Chocolate Honey Fondue
1. Put all ingredients in a fondue pot. Melt chocolate while stirring constantly over low heat.
2. When chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, start dipping your favorite treats!
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #6: Sugar-Free Chocolate FondueRecipe Summary - Sugar-Free Chocolate Fondue Difficulty: Medium Yield: 2 cups
Ingredients - Sugar-Free Chocolate Fondue
2/3 cup dry unsweetened cocoa
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup skim milk
1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
1/2 cup granulated white Sugar Twin (sugar substitute)
Instructions - Sugar-Free Chocolate Fondue
1. Combine cocoa, cinnamon and milk in a heavy saucepan.
2. Whisk until there are no lumps of cocoa.
3. Continue to stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, and let the mixture boil gently for 5 minutes or until mixture is thick and smooth, stirring often.
5. Cool slightly. Then add vanilla and Sugar Twin.
6. Pour mixture into a small enamelled fondue pot.
7. Start dipping and enjoying...
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #7: Chocolate Orange FondueRecipe Summary - Chocolate Orange Fondue Difficulty: Medium Yield: Enough for 6 to 8 servings.
Ingredients - Chocolate Orange Fondue
1/2 cup undiluted evaporated milk or light cream
2 cups (12 ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions - Chocolate Orange Fondue
1. Combine evaporated milk or cream, chocolate, honey and butter in fondue pot (you can also use a heavy saucepan).
2. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Keep warm over low heat of fondue burner as you start dipping your favorite treats!
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #8: Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
Recipe Summary - Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
Yield: 1 1/2 cups.
Ingredients - Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
6 ounces chocolate chips
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon grated orange peel
2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
Instructions - Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
1. Combine all ingredients in a fondue pot or small heavy pot.
2. Cook over low heat and stir until chocolate has melted and everything is thoroughly combined.
3. Begin dipping fruit or other treats into this delicious chocolate fondue.
If you haven't yet seen our other chocolate fondue recipes for: Classic Chocolate Fondue, "Hot" Chocolate Fondue, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue, you can find these mouthwatering chocolate fondue recipes by clicking here.