3 Chocolate Fondue Recipes
Check out these 3 mouthwatering chocolate fondue recipes...
Here are 3 more mouthwatering chocolate fondue recipes:
Classic Chocolate Fondue
"Hot" Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
(If you haven't yet read our intro to our chocolate fondue recipe offerings, click here.)
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #1: Classic Chocolate Fondue
Recipe Summary - Classic Chocolate Fondue
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients - Classic Chocolate Fondue
3 (3-ounce) bars Toblerone chocolate
1/2 cup cream (light or heavy)
Instructions - Classic Chocolate Fondue
1. Break the Toblerone chocolate into triangular pieces.
2. Combine chocolate and cream in a saucepan or double boiler. Stir over low heat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Serve in a chafing dish over low heat or fondue pot.
Be sure to check out ideas for
fruit and other sweet dipping items by clicking here.
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #2: "Hot" Chocolate Fondue
Recipe Summary - "Hot" Chocolate Fondue
Ingredients - "Hot" Chocolate Fondue
2 ounces of dark or bittersweet chocolate
2 dried hot chiles, your choice
1 basket of strawberries
Instructions - "Hot" Chocolate Fondue
1. Boil one cup of water in a pot. Add the chiles.
2. Cook chiles, covered, for about 10 minutes.
3. Pull chiles out and rinse them under cold water.
4. Chop chilis -- mash them into a pulp.
5. Add the chile pulp to the melted chocolate in a fondue pot. Stir thoroughly and re-heat.
6. Dip strawberries in this 'hot' chocolate for a unique treat!
Chocolate Fondue Recipes #3: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
Recipe Summary - Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
Yield: 1-1/3 cups
Ingredients - Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
12 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 large bananas (cut into 1-inch pieces)
Cubed pound cake or angel food cake
Instructions - Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
1. Melt chocolate in fondue pot or double boiler.
2. Stir in peanut butter.
3. Mix until smooth.
4. Heat until hot and dip fruit or other treats into this wonderful chocolate fondue.
Still not enough chocolate fondue recipes for you? How about these 5 chocolate fondue recipes:
Cinnamon and Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Honey Fondue
Sugar-Free Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Orange Fondue
Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
You'll find these mouthwatering chocolate fondue recipes by clicking here.