Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Try these excellent cappuccino chocolate chip cookies...
These wonderful cappuccino chocolate chip cookies combine the delights of chocolate and cappuccino. You can also substitute mocha for cappuccino if you wish and create mocha chocolate chip cookies.
Cappuccino Chocolate Chip CookiesRecipe Summary - Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Yield: about 3 dozen cookies
Ingredients - Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 pound margarine
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons cappuccino powder mixed with 2 tablespoons hot water
18 ounces (1 1/2 12-ounce bags) chocolate chips
Instructions - Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Mix flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon. Put aside.
2. In mixer, beat margarine, both sugars, chocolate syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add eggs one at a time, and beat until smooth -- approximately 5 minutes.
4. Add dry ingredients, cappuccino mixture, chocolate chips, and nuts. Mix by hand with wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
5. Drop cappuccino chocolate chip cookie dough on baking sheet using rounded teaspoons. Place about 2-inches apart.
6. Bake for 12 to14 minutes.
7. Cool and eat!
1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
We hope you really enjoy these mouthwatering cappuccino chocolate chip cookies. Click here if you'd like an amazing soft chocolate chip cookie recipe.